Zipp brings their notable carbon engineering and manufacturing expertise to the masses with the new Zipp 302. For $1500 a pair, you can now get a real Zipp wheel. What does being a “real Zipp wheel” mean?
- Carbon rims are made in U.S.A. by Zipp.
- The Zipp 302 is engineered, designed and tested by one of the most experienced carbon wheel companies in the world.
- Rims meet and are tested to established safety and engineering standards.
- Firecrest inspired rim shape – proven aerodynamics.
- Same hub internals as other Zipp Firecrest wheels.
- Supported by a strong company in Zipp/SRAM that is serviced and supported by a worldwide dealer network.
The Zipp 302 is available only in clincher and is offered with rim or disc brake hubs. The Zipp 302 wheelset is 45mm deep and weighs 1650 grams.
For additional information, or to order, contact Fit Werx!