We’ve got an exciting announcement for you! Fit Werx is again the title sponsor of the fifth annual New England Triathlon Symposium organized and run by Tri-Hard Coaching! We hope to see you there!
The Symposium is a day of seminars, workshops, and clinics led by expert coaches. To read the full schedule of presentations and to sign up, go here: http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=2074887.
- Do you want to know how to use a power meter to become a faster cyclist?
- Do you want to improve your open-water swimming ability and be more confident at the start of your next race?
- Do you want to learn a very effective nutrition system that will supercharge your training and help you get/stay lean and mean?
- Do you want to have your running technique analyzed via video analysis?
- Do you want to learn the best strength exercises for triathletes and do them in a hands-on clinic under the direction of an expert coach?
- Do you want to know how to develop, practice, and refine a race-nutrition plan for success at every distance.
- Do you want to learn how to eliminate and prevent injuries?
You will learn all this and more at the Fit Werx 2013 New England Triathlon Symposium! All in one day, you’ll improve your swimming, cycling, and running. You’ll walk away ready to do the best strength training a triathlete can do. You’ll walk away with techniques you can use right away to improve your daily nutrition, to enhance your recovery from workouts, to fuel yourself optimally in your next race, and much, much more. We hope to see you there!
Fit Werx will be raffling of Reynolds Assault clincher wheelset ($1,750 value) at the Symposium! So you could also walk away with a very fast set of wheels!