Seminar: “Where Did this Weight Come From?”
The keys to kick-charging your training, balancing your metabolism and making your endurance 2014 season your best one yet.
Dr. Jeff Donatello is holding a
At Fit Werx in Peabody, MA
Tuesday, February 4th
If you are a cyclist, runner or triathlete and have been struggling with weight, sleep, digestive or energy or other chronic metabolic and/or pain issues (or if you just want to hear a cool talk), then this is for you.
You will learn:
1. The supplement nightmare: What do the pro’s use (the secret supplement I found they were all using when I was at the World Championships in Kona, HI this year)
2. The most nutrient dense way to start off your day.
3. The secret spot in New England where endurance athletes are flocking to train….AND WHY?
4. Training with water and electrolytes only…building your metabolic efficiency properly.
5. Aches and pains? How class 4 lasers are taking the professional sports world by storm
6. How bowel health affects your performance more than you know7. Neurofeedback- the best, most effective performance enhancing therapy you have never heard of.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Jeff Donatello is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Chiropractor. He is also a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and Functional Neurologist.. He is a USAT Certified Race Director and Co-Founder of the Pumpkinman Triathlon and founder of the Aggieman Triathlon. He is seven-time All-American Age Group triathlete and the author of the book, Energize Your Brain Change Your Life. Dr. Donatello will give his unique insight into how he helps endurance athletes with the metabolic issues, ultimately improving their health and performance