Fit Werx was happy to be included in a recent Bicycling Magazine article on bike fitting myths and realities. Check it out…
On a related note, the closing in the article says that we offer technique advice in about 50% of our fittings. This was a misquote – we include technique advice in every Fit Werx fitting and it usually takes up about 50% of each and ever Fit Werx fitting.
Contact us if we can help with your fit!
- Fit Werx News – You May Not Know it yet, but Spring is Here! Are You Ready? - March 21, 2017
- See the Best of New England Cycling & Tri Products and Services at RaceMania Expo - March 1, 2017
- Fit Werx News – February 2017 - February 17, 2017
- The coolest new cycling and triathlon products for 2017 - January 31, 2017
- Alchemy Arktos – A Very Capable Trail Bike From a Brand You May Not Know - January 10, 2017
- A Custom Bike Can Take Some Time. Don’t Be Late! - January 3, 2017
- Thinking About a Fat Bike? Here are Some Keys to Keep in Mind when Choosing. - January 3, 2017
- Fit Werx NYC/NJ Closed from 12/25/16-1/3/17 - December 24, 2016
- Fit Werx Peabody Closed Sat. December 24th - December 23, 2016
- Fat Bikes – Alive and Well at Fit Werx - December 21, 2016