Team Fit Werx for Charity Riders
Team Fit Werx is not just about racing. In fact, a significant percentage of current Team Fit Werx membership has never raced and do not have any plans to race. Team Fit Werx is about passion for riding, supporting great causes and participation. If you ride in charity rides and like what Fit Werx is about, and are willing to help us spread the word, consider applying to become a member of Team Fit Werx. In addition to some nice discounts and associated benefits, you become a part of a much bigger group of like minded people who are involved in the same events and causes as you.
There are three primary levels of Team Fit Werx as follows:
Tier 1 Membership:
Benefits: Receive a complete Team Fit Werx clothing kit (road or tri) at a savings of over $100.
Eligibility: Must be a fit client of Fit Werx. One time purchase opportunity at the time of fitting or bike purchase.
Obligations: We encourage, but do not require, you to wear the clothing whenever possible and to participate on our Facebook page and submit content (product reviews, event/ride reports, etc.) to us for use on fitwerx.com.
Renewal: Tier 1 membership is a onetime option. To remain a member of Team Fit Werx the next year, you must become a Tier 2 member.
What type of rider is Tier 1 best? The rider who would like some great cycling or tri clothing at a super price and isn’t in a position to commit to the team beyond that. For example, Tier 1 is a good option for athletes that may want to race with their coach’s team every once in awhile, but also want to be a part of Team Fit Werx.
Tier 2 Membership:
Price: $100 initial membership or renewal ($50 renewal without a new kit)
· One complete Fit Werx clothing kit (road or tri) valued at over $220.
· Product Discounts – Up to 20% off parts*, accessories, & wheels (10% discount is applied at register and you will receive 10% back in FW$ at the end of the season based on your annual purchases); 40% off additional Fit Werx clothing; 20% off labor. * Discounts do not apply to bikes or power meters.
· Double the normal amount of Fit Werx Gives Back donations to a cycling charity event of your choice.
· The opportunity to order Fit Werx team accessories (skinsuits, arm warmers, etc…) at a discount once a year.
· Opportunities at special promotions and event invites.
· Ride in the Fit Werx clothing kit whenever possible.
· Wear your team jersey at all organized races/events such as a triathlons, road races and charity rides.
· Submit digital content to us at least three times a year (event/race/ride reports, consumer product reviews, etc.) that can be used on the Fit Werx Facebook page/blogs.
· When event team affiliation is requested, register for all events as a member of “Team Fit Werx”
Renewal: Members in good standing may renew annually for $100 (and receive a new kit) or $50 without new clothing.
What type of rider is Tier 2 best? The athlete who would like to make Team Fit Werx their main team and Fit Werx their main shop; the athlete who wants to be an active member of the team and receive the associated benefits.
Tier 3 Membership:
Tier 3 members are Cat 1/2/Pro racers, Elite/Pro triathletes and Team Coordinators. Additional benefits and responsibilities apply. Please inquire of a team coordinator if you would like to apply for Tier 3 Membership.
Team Fit Werx Shop Contact: email or call Marty at our MA location at 978-532-7348 for more information.
Charity Rides Fit Werx Directly Sponsors :
Note – While it is great if you are participating in one of these events, riding in any charity event qualifies for the team!
- American Diabetes Tour De Cure
- MS rides in NH and Cape Cod
- The Prouty to benefit Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Harpoon Point to Point to benefit VT Foodbank
- Long Trail Century to benefit VT Adaptive Ski & Sport
- Kelly Brush Ride to conquer paralysis through sport
- Best Buddies Challenge to support people with disabilities
- Cycle for Life to benefit Cystic Fibrosis
- Bicycles Battling Cancer
- The Darn Tough Ride to benefit MMSC Winter Academy