Team Fit Werx for Charity Riders
From our Fit Werx Gives Back Program (that gives money to your event based on your annual purchases), to our direct sponsorship of a wide array of great charity rides (see list below), to Team Fit Werx, Fit Werx is all about supporting great causes. We would love to have you be a part of our efforts and riding on Team Fit Werx at your charity event! Becoming a part of the team is easy. The benefits and cost savings pay off immediately and you become a part of a much bigger group of like minded people who are involved in the same events and causes as you.
What you need to do -
- Join at a Fit Werx location or via phone or email.
- Pay your $100 annual membership.
- Wear your Fit Werx kit whenever possible.
- Participate in at least one charity ride during the season – let us know which you are riding.
- Make sure you have had a Fit Werx bike fitting.
- While it is not required, we are always looking for team leaders to help coordinate and expand the team’s activities and help with social media. Additional sponsorship benefits are available to those members who serve as managers/coordinators.
What you receive -
- Double the Fit Werx Gives Back rewards – up to $200 donated by Fit Werx to your charity.
- A complete (top/bottom/socks) Fit Werx kit – up to a $230 value.
- 25% discount on additional Fit Werx clothing.
- 15% off regularly priced equipment (some restrictions apply, not applicable to bikes)
- 25% off mechanical service work
- Additional equipment and sponsorship benefits available to team coordinators.
Charity Rides Fit Werx Directly Sponsors :
Note – While it is great if you are participating in one of these events, riding in any charity event qualifies for the team!
- American Diabetes Tour De Cure
- MS rides in NH and Cape Cod
- The Prouty to benefit Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Harpoon Point to Point to benefit VT Foodbank
- Long Trail Century to benefit VT Adaptive Ski & Sport
- Kelly Brush Ride to conquer paralysis through sport
- Best Buddies Challenge to support people with disabilities
- Cycle for Life to benefit Cystic Fibrosis
- Bicycles Battling Cancer
- The Darn Tough Ride to benefit MMSC Winter Academy
Fundraising & Event Ride Preparation Resources
- Charity Event Fundraising Hints
- “Insider Hints” – Tips for Beginners to Help Make Long Rides Easier
- Bike Fit for Recreational Riders
- Bike Maintenance Basics
- Bike Riding Technique and Postural Keys
- Road Etiquette for Event Rides
- email or call Marty at our MA location at 978-532-7348 for more information.