Travel to Fit Savings Program
Like Disney World for cyclists, but healthier! Never has there been a better time to get a new bike and take a vacation at the same time. People visit us from around the world to be fit, to get a new bike and to have their bike serviced. Now, for new bike buyers flying in and/or staying overnight, we’ll help pay your way to do the same!
For those riders flying in and/or staying overnight, you can earn up to $500 in credits towards paying for your travel and lodging expenses! In addition, remember that there is also not state sales tax on bikes or any other products that we ship out of state. *(scroll to bottom for program details)
Combine your bike purchase with a weekend (or longer) vacation in the beautiful Mad River Valley. Whether you just want to spend some time by yourself, with a significant other or with the entire family, the Mad River Valley is a great place to relax or train. The Mad River Valley is home to Sugarbush and Mad River Glen ski resorts (with summer and winter activities for all), and easy driving distance to other central Vermont highlights like Burlington, Lake Champlain, Stowe and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream. If you want riding, we have roads and trails with great scenery and ample challenge right out the front door. There is over 14,000 feet of climbing and descending on local roads alone.
Visit www.madrivervalley.com to learn more about what the Valley offers and click on events listings to see some of the better regional cycling and triathlon events in the area that you could schedule a visit around. www.madriverriders.com has additional information on some of the rides (MTB and road) around the Valley.
Airports: Burlington, VT (BTV) is under an hour away and Manchester, NH (MHT) is a little over two hours away.
Inns and Lodging: Visit our lodging page and/or call us toll free for recommendations and free assistance with your travel arrangements and to receive any available discounts that we have arranged at local lodges. 866-833-4FIT.
Ground Transportation: Rental cars are available at both airports and “bike friendly” taxi service from Burlington is also available at the airport. You can also ship your bike directly to us via UPS, Fed Ex or DHL. Contact us for additional information.
Fly in and out of Boston for an afternoon or spend a weekend in and around historic Boston while getting a new bike and checking out the latest gear! Consider flying into smaller and less congested (and often less expensive…) Manchester, NH airport as well. About an hour away, it is a great alternative.
Airports: Boston/Logan, MA (BOS) or Manchester, NH (MHT)
Ground Transportation: Rental cars available at either airport. You can also ship your bike directly to us via UPS, Fed Ex or DHL. Contact us for additional information.
*Travel to Fit Program Details:
- Amount of credit is based on bike purchase price and covered expenses. 10% of bike purchase price, up to $500, may be credited towards travel expenses.
- “Travel to Fit” program must be mentioned at the time of bike purchase and is not available retroactively.
- Amount is paid in store credit towards future purchases by mail or in person.
- Credit will be issued 30 days after your new bike is delivered and is valid for one year after issue date.
- Airfare, rental car/taxi and lodging expenses are covered expenses. Receipts must be presented at time of purchase for credit to be issued.
- Offer not valid on sale items or with other promotions.
- Offer valid on purchase of complete bikes only.
- Fit Werx News – You May Not Know it yet, but Spring is Here! Are You Ready? - March 21, 2017
- See the Best of New England Cycling & Tri Products and Services at RaceMania Expo - March 1, 2017
- Fit Werx News – February 2017 - February 17, 2017
- The coolest new cycling and triathlon products for 2017 - January 31, 2017
- Alchemy Arktos – A Very Capable Trail Bike From a Brand You May Not Know - January 10, 2017
- A Custom Bike Can Take Some Time. Don’t Be Late! - January 3, 2017
- Thinking About a Fat Bike? Here are Some Keys to Keep in Mind when Choosing. - January 3, 2017
- Fit Werx NYC/NJ Closed from 12/25/16-1/3/17 - December 24, 2016
- Fit Werx Peabody Closed Sat. December 24th - December 23, 2016
- Fat Bikes – Alive and Well at Fit Werx - December 21, 2016