Perfect Fitness Plus is a comprehensive app that includes an extensive exercise video library (which provides step-by-step instructions), hydration calculator, and a nutrition calculator, so you can train like the pros with all the information in the palm of your hands. Our cutting-edge program is specifically designed to help the beginner to the professional athlete achieve optimal performance. Whether you want to lose weight or learn new exercises, we have the solution for you.
Are you tired of doing the same old exercise routine? Or are you a beginner who doesn’t know where to start? Our app makes it easy for you to learn new exercises, which are shown in a step-wise progression. Each of the exercises is broken into the following categories: stretching, balance, core, plyometric, general (upper and lower body), and even sports specific exercises.
Perfect Fitness Plus a complete video and instruction exercise library for over 300 exercises. The exercises are broken into categories. For example stretching has static, dynamic, and active isolated stretching. Balance, core, and plyometrics are broken into levels 1 – 3, with level 3 being requiring the highest level of neuromuscular efficiency and eccentric strength development.
General exercises are divided into upper body and functional exercises. Sports specific exercises for running, cycling, swimming, agility, and speed workouts are also included. If you want to run like the pros, try the running drills. The cycling and swimming exercises are practical exercises that a cyclist and swimmer can do in the gym or at home to develop endurance, speed, and power.
Nutrition is an important part of any athletic training program. For endurance athletes, nutrition can mean the difference between “just finishing” and achieving a personal best. But how do you know how much carbohydrate, protein, and fat your body needs everyday? An elite male triathlete will have very different nutritional needs than a female recreational runner. Now it’s easy to find out with the Perfect Fitness Plus App (PFA).
Using standardized formulas that many sports dietitians use, the PFA can tell you how much carbohydrate, protein, and fat you need each day to perform at your very best. If you want to lose weight, the calculator will assist you in achieving your goal.
The PFA will also tell you how much fluid to consume to stay well-hydrated. All you need to know is your weight (in pounds*) pre and post activity. Punch in those numbers and the PFA will do the rest!
• Over 300 exercise videos with step-by-step instructions
• Hydration calculator with step-by-step instructions on how to properly stay hydrated
• Nutrition calculator with step-by-step instructions on how to properly fuel your body
• Pre-exercise meal requirement
• Protein requirements based on your type of sport
• Protein requirements for vegan athletes
• Post-exercise meal requirements for recovery
• Weight loss option in the nutrition calculator
• During exercise nutrition requirements.
• Ability to add your exercise to your favorites to create your very own workout
• Ability to share your exercises with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, etc
Perfect Fitness was designed by Coach Michael Lovegren, M.S. Biomechanics, to bridge the gap between you, and registered dietitians, coaches, personal trainers, health and fitness professionals, so that your fitness goals could be rapidly achieved.
Michael Lovegren, M.S. CES USACC
Biomechanist and Coach
USA Cycling Coach
- Demo a Fat Bike Through Fit Werx! - February 5, 2016
- Felt LEBOWSKe Electric Fat Bike – Same Workout. Twice the Speed. Twice the Fun. - February 2, 2016
- Fatback Rhino – An Authentic Fat Bike at a Great Price - January 29, 2016
- Campagnolo EPS V3 Review, Features and Updates - January 27, 2016
- Fit Werx News – January 2016 - January 26, 2016
- Fit Werx Speaks Fat Bikes - January 15, 2016
- Nice Recent Article About Our World Champion, Dean Phillips - January 6, 2016
- Happy Holidays! Have a Great Start to 2016! - December 29, 2015
- Complimentary Brake Upgrade for Felt ’14-’16 Felt IA and DA Owners - December 28, 2015
- Cervelo Disc Brake Bikes for 2016 – A Glimpse at the Future and Gravel Beware! - December 15, 2015